PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What the Law of Emergence is and how it works differently than the Law of Attraction.
- Why problems are usually a blessing in disguise.
- Why it’s time for the ‘end of self-improvement’.
- Derek’s very personal experience of having faith and a willingness to let his life fall apart in order to fall together at a higher level.
- What are the ‘inner conditions’ we need to create for our potential to emerge and how to create them.
- Why we need to give more of whatever’s missing in our life.
- Why some people manifest more easily than others, even when we’re doing the same things.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Part of the new generation of spiritual visionaries and thought leaders, Derek Rydall is the author of EMERGENCE: Seven Steps for Radical Life Change by Simon & Schuster and the world’s #1 expert on the revolutionary Law of Emergence.
Derek has trained top executives at Fortune 500 companies (from American Express to Disney) in empowered leadership and communications, coached celebrities and media professionals (including Oscar and Emmy winners) on creating conscious entertainment, regularly writes for The Huffington Post, and has touched hundreds of thousands around the planet with his message on finding your path, living your purpose and making a powerful impact!
In his weekly Best Year of Your Life! podcast on iTunes he reveals cutting-edge spiritual principles and success strategies to achieve financial freedom and abundance, master productivity and creativity, and gain true wealth and happiness.