PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Denise and I talk about particular money blocks that show up for women.
- How to become powerful around money without being greedy or unethical.
- Hear about Denise’s turning point when she stopped focusing on what the industry was doing vs. what she wanted to do and how she trusted it would work.
- Is it true that when you have more money you’ll just have bigger money problems?
- Learn about the mantras Denise uses daily that have changed her life.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Denise Duffield-Thomas is the money mindset mentor for the new wave of online female entrepreneurs. Her best-selling books “Lucky Bitch” and “Get Rich, Lucky Bitch” give a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business.
Denise helps women release their fear of money, set premium prices for their services and take back control over their finances.
Denise is an award winning speaker, author and entrepreneur who helps women transform their Economy-Class money mindset into a First-Class life.