PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What is a multiverse and what is a quantum jump?
- What evidence has she seen of instantaneous transformation—quantum jumps—in her life?
- How can we experience this multiverse?
- What role does consciousness play in making a quantum jump?
- How does Quantum Superposition fit into all of this?
- How can we use Quantum jumping to make money?
- The love story about the couple who fell in love before ever meeting.
- Cynthia leads us through a Quantum Jump meditation
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Cynthia Sue Larson, “The Quantum Optimist,” is the best-selling author of Quantum Jumps, Reality Shifts, and High Energy Money. She’s an intuitive/spiritual life coach who helps people find love, meaning and prosperity by visualizing and accessing new worlds of possibility.
Cynthia has a degree in physics from UC Berkeley, an MBA degree, a Doctor of Divinity, and a black belt in Kuk Sool Won.
Cynthia hosts “Living the Quantum Dream” on the DreamVisions7 radio network, and has been featured in numerous shows including Gaia TV, the History Channel, Coast to Coast AM, and BBC. Her newest book, “Quantum Jumps,” describes the science of instantaneous transformation, emerging from the convergence of recent research findings in Physics, Biology, and Psychology. Cynthia reminds us to ask in every situation, “How good can it get?”