PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- You refer to yourself as an astrology coach? How is that different from a regular astrologist?
- People often refer to astrology as like a weather report and others refer to it as a destiny set in stone. What’s your view?
- What are some myths in astrology you’d like to dispel for our listeners?
- Sun sign = personality, Rising sign = how others experience you
- What can we expect with the upcoming solar eclipse?
- Christina shares her daily spiritual practice that has changed her life.
- You’ll learn what it means when an eclipse is in the sign of Scorpio.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Christina Caudill spent over a decade running a contemporary art gallery in Atlanta, GA traveling the US and Europe promoting emerging artists. In 2012 she became a certified holistic health coach (CHHC) but found that her clients were searching for more answers to life to give them a sense of peace and direction on life. Passionate about astrology, she launched Radiant Astrology, where she empowers her clients to make choices based on their unique soul’s journey. The mission of Radiant Astrology is to illuminate people on the timeless wisdom of astrology to help you discover who you truly are and take confident steps toward who you are becoming.