PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Spirit guided Candia to be a medical intuitive through an accident
- We all go through dark nights for great personal expansion
- Why people in the spiritual world struggle so much around money
- The cause of weight gain + holding onto weight
- Being overweight has become the norm
- A key is eating food that is in alignment with your energy frequency
- Fat is what satiates us – avocado, olives
- What is it that you’re trying to ‘fill’?
- Stomach – 3rd chakra – self-esteem, will power
- Bring the sun down into your solar plexus and ask what it really needs
- What’s up with Tinnitus?
- Mindfulness is not laziness
- Candia shares her secret to staying young! I swear she hasn’t aged in 15 years!!
- Good food for fuel
- Get outside
- Disconnect from technology
- Good food for fuel
- Soul Ray – the frequency of color you choose to live in this lifetime
- Mine is Indigo! I’m all about being a visionary, third-eye, opening up to the spiritual aspects, intuition
- Greatest challenges of an Indigo Ray person – listening to your intuition and staying grounded
- When we’re not in our light we collect other peoples’ stuff and debris
- We’re collectively working on our third chakra on the planet
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Get 2 special meditations and practical action steps from Candia.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Intuitive since childhood, Candia Sanders uses her gifts to inspire people around the world. Combining her intuition with healing, she sees within the mental, emotional and physical bodies to rebalance/realign old injuries/patterns of belief into frequencies for positive shifts and wellness.
An accident in ’93, opened doorways into the incredible connections between emotions, meridians, organs, structure, endocrine system, events, memories, stored cellular memories, parallel lifetimes and beliefs. Rebalancing the various aspects aligns the person with clarity and focus on conscious behavior. This is Candia’s main passion; helping others to open up to their consciousness and vitality.