PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Cerridwen calls you and you won’t be able to ignore her
- We already have a relationship with the Goddess we just aren’t able to name it “Longing to belong somewhere”
- Goddess suppression 1952 witchcraft laws were revoked in the UK
- The resistance to Paganism and Goddess loving
- Annual Goddess conference in Glastonbury
- Cerridwen’s gifts: forgiveness of self and others, living in harmony with nature, happy long term marriage.
- Celebrated at Samhain – dark times of the year, when everything goes to sleep.
- She holds the cauldron of death, rebirth and renewal.
- How do you become a priestess & the Priestess way of life.
- Pay forward every kindness you receive.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Go on a transformational journey with Bee as she leads you to meet with Goddess Cerridwen where she’ll help you let go of anything you no longer need and are ready to release. You can use this powerful meditation anytime you’d like to receive guidance from Goddess Cerridwen.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Bee Helygen is a Priestess of Avalon and Cerridwen, an Awenydd (Inspirer), a Swynwraig™ (Wise Woman), OBOD Ovate (Druidic Healer) as well as a Soul Reader and Midwife.
She is an experienced Ceremonialist and Celebrant, who works both in the Glastonbury Temple and Goddess Healing House as a Priestess and Healer. She welcomes groups of visitors here in Avalon, giving talks and presentations on the Goddess. As a Professional Course Developer she works with Universities across Britain; she creates and teaches workshops, as well as conducting tours and retreats to ancient sites on Her sacred land, both in Avalon and in Wales.
In 2015 Bee created a Priestess course for the Goddess Cerridwen, the Dark Mother and Queen of the Underworld of the Avalonian wheel, her tutelary deity. After a pilot year the course was granted Temple Teaching status, and now runs annually under the aegis of the Goddess Temple.
Bee has trained as Priestess of Avalon and an Emotional Healer with Kathy Jones, Visioner of the Glastonbury Goddess Temple and applies these teachings in her daily healing sessions in Goddess House.