PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Barbara shares her trials and tribulations of wealth to debt to success (not to mention she’s the daughter of the ‘R’ in H&R Block.
- What made her want to write this particular book – Sacred Success: A Course In Financial Miracles?
- What is Sacred Success?
There are 4 stages to Sacred Success
- The Call to Greatness
- Receptive Surrender
- Disciplined Action
- Modeling Greatness
- What are you going to do when you surrender?
- Spend time looking out the window
- Allow feelings to come up. Go into the feelings and release them.
- Allow yourself to have real downtime.
- Sunyata – the value of a void. Great power in the moments between.
- It’s not about the hours you have, it’s about the clarity, serenity and focus you have.
- It’s clear Barbara’s on a mission, What’s her goal and what does she want you to take from it?
- Success leaves clues (fear) – it’s right out of your comfort zone.
- Challenge: Allow yourself 10 minutes each day and just stare outside. Maintain it slightly past your comfort.
- Doing nothing and being afraid of making a mistake with your money is one of the biggest mistakes women make.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Barbara Stanny is the leading authority on women and finance. Her mission: revolutionize women’s relationships with money. As a bestselling author, sought-after speaker, workshop facilitator and money/wealth coach, Barbara has helped millions take charge of their finances and their lives.
Barbara’s background in business, her years as a journalist, her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, her extensive research, and her own dramatic experience with money give her a unique and powerful perspective on women’s financial issues. She has been featured on Good Morning America, The View, Extra, The O’Reilly Report, and many times on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, PBS, and NPR, as well as in the New York Times and USA Today. She is also the author of Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money, Secrets of Six-Figure Women, Overcoming Underearning, and Finding a Financial Advisor you Can Trust.
- Website Join her Monthly Money Monday call: 1st Monday each month
- Get a copy of Barbara’s Book: Sacred Success