PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Rituals are powerful in these ways:
- You are honoring by creating a structured event that will move you from one level of conscious to another – making the ordinary into something sacred
- Calling other resources beyond self
- Brain doesn’t know difference between ritual or actual event
- Barbara shares a very personal story about her sisters passing and how that led her into practicing rituals.
- Rituals gives us feeling of comfort to try new things and stretch ourselves.
- How can one use ritual to open themselves up to more prosperity and success in their lives? You must be open to receiving.
- A simple ritual for prosperity and success is practicing daily gratitude – especially when struggling with lack. The ritual is the key to open the door and you have to walk through and do something new.
- The keys to seeing lasting results after a ritual are consistency and a change of behavior.
- If you feel like things aren’t changing use a letting go ritual – write on paper or write key words on rocks and consciously let go as you drop the rocks or shred the paper.
- A quick everyday practice of releasing and letting go has changed Barbara’s life – she shares how to do it.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Over the last three decades, Barbara Biziou has empowered tens of thousands of people from all walks of life through her Joy of Ritual books, TV & speaking engagements, consulting, customized life rituals and group intensives. Her greatest passion is marrying cross-cultural ancient rituals and rites and applying it to current times, creating what she refers to as the “alchemical art of ritual fusion.”