PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- The New moon moves into Sagittarius on November 22nd. This is the time to use what you got from the last moon cycle in Scorpio and take it to the next step. Sagittarius is all about fun, living in the moment, and using what you learned from last month.
- The New moon is really good for manifesting because you’re already in a more intuitive place
- Full moon provides more energy, you have the desire to connect with community.
- New moon is the beginning of the moon cycle. It’s connected with Maiden/Virgin energy, planting new seeds, the female life cycle, the 2nd chakra which encompasses creativity & sexuality, you may feel more dreamy and intuitive.
- Info update: The moon cycle is 29.5 days
- Anne walks us through an example to better understand how to use the moon’s effect to your benefit.
- Every New and Full moon Anne creates a crystal grid – which is a tool to bring your intentions into physical form.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Anne Hayman is a Holistic Health Practitioner, Aromatherapist and teacher. Through her 1 on 1 sessions, e-courses, free weekly oracle card readings, and bi-weekly moon reports, Anne helps people to learn how to get back to their natural rhythms to feel grounded, connected and balanced. When she’s not sharing ancient wisdom or hosting moon ceremonies, you can find Anne hanging out with her 4 kids, creating pretty things in photoshop, taking pics, or crocheting with a cup of tea in her fave chair. Sign up for Anne’s free course and discover how you can use ancient wisdom in your modern life at her website below.