PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What was the catalyst for her to live a nomadic lifestyle
- Forks in the road – vacuums + dirt “Is this all there is?”
- Follow your heart or do what’s safe
- “Terror barrier” everything you really want is just on the other side of fear
- Being a bright light is making the biggest impact you can with your life
- All it takes is courage – Do one thing a day that scares you
- All fear is not equal
- Lower chakras – fear feels heavier/denser – desire security
- Upper chakras – feels lighter and pulls you forward
- IF you have a desire to travel – GO! Your soul is trying to show you there’s more out there
- Don’t ‘wait until you have the money’
- ‘Giving is living’ – Project Soul Fam – Ask “How can I serve?”
- You’re not supposed to follow someone else’s blueprint
- The Universe teaches you through the journey
- Our energy affects the matrix
- TED Talk – The Art of Asking Amanda Palmer
- We are all facets of a diamond – we’re not supposed to do it on our own
- Live your authentic truth and you’re going to get everything you want in your life
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Get Anita’s 7-day Be More Brave mini course, plus powerful journal prompts to help you discover your bigger calling.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Anita Wing Lee is an international broadcaster, award-winning speaker, humanitarian, meditation guide and spiritual activist. She is the founder of Global Meditation Scope, which is the largest creative meditation movement on Periscope. Anita live-streams with a level of authenticity and boldness rarely found online, as she chronicles her journey as a millennial committed to fulfilling her highest potential to an audience of over 15k everyday. Often hailed as to be a voice for “wisdom beyond her years,” Anita is a leader in the new generation of conscious leaders. Anita is the founder of the Project: SoulFam, an initiative that harnesses her expertise in live-streaming to create exposure for humanitarian efforts and world issues. Anita is a two-time speaker for Summit Live, the world’s most powerful live-streaming event. She has been featured in Mashable, CBC, Adweek and is a Huffington Post contributor.