PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Watch previous episodes about my Europe trip HERE.
- Angie’s journey into dance.
- What fairy energy feels like.
- Our body is our temple and vehicle for our soul.
- The difference belly dance and tribal belly dance.
- Dance is a natural form of expression.
- How we can use dance to be more grounded wherever we are.
- Where we cradle our Goddess energy.
- Why dance helps shift, transform and magnetize energy.
- How you can be more charismatic.
- Get info HERE for the 13th Goddess Immersion program.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Angie teaches you 3 specific moves that will help you connect to the Goddess energy, ground, transform, and magnetize new things into your life. Plus she’ll show you different ways to put the moves together.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Angie Campbell, the Dance Goddess has been a dance teacher and energy alchemist for over 20 years.
Born and bred in central Scotland, she has been a life-long student of dance, spirituality and magic and is now a passionate advocate of how our dreams can become reality through a fusion of these three things.
Focusing on the tribal style of belly dance, Angie creates the space and movement that our souls recognize from lifetimes past and that connects us ultimately with the Goddess within.